Where can you find more about me?

fredag den 12. august 2011

My thoughts: Anonymous vs. Facebook

Hello fellow people in this world,
First off, thank you a lot for reading this, it means a lot since I'm putting my heart and soul in this.

Anonymous, the group of "hackers" that took down PSN, recently threatened that November 5th, they would attack Facebook. (please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXLxiMemYc0 and return to here)
That might mean we will see no Facebook for a while.
Just to get it out now, I think Anonymous will send Facebook a contract. That they will not store everything done on their site anymore.

Personally I must say this is a serious deal. As soon as they launch their nukes on Facebook, our personal info will be in danger.
I'm not saying you should hurry and "deactivate" your account, as stated in the video above, it's already too late. Facebook has already stored everything about you.

My personal opinion?
Well, I've always been with the "new" hacker groups (Anonymous and LulzSec)
They've been fightning for a good cause, maybe in a slightly wrong way but it's the only way to get the message through to the US Government. Internet privacy is something Facebook, PSN, Xbox Live and many other services has robbed us the latest years. Now, you may think "You're 14 years old, you don't know anything about this."
Fact is, I don't.
I don't know how it was back when Facebook started.
But I know the situation now, and the hackers have told me. The AntiSec project will have my full support, from the start to the end.

Now I can't write anything without repeating myself, I've basicly stated everything above. I encourage everyone to support the AntiSec Project by following @AnonymousIRC on Twitter.

Now, this entire Facebook thing might even be fake.
I've been reading their Twitter Timeline as I'm writing this, and it says nothing about Facebook. (note: I didn't read it closely and only read what was less than 1 day old)
It's not uploaded on an "official" YouTube (do they even have one?), but rather by a random. Though, it looks pretty real.

Now you've gotten my opinion on everything about it.

Peace out,

- Jonas

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar